Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lady Bug Treat Cup

Hello Stampers!

I have been busy cleaning/organizing my stampin space. It is looking pretty good. I have a HUGE box of swaps to convert to cards and that will be my project for the next few days.

Today was a 2 hour delay for my sons' school so I didn't have much time to stamp so I decided to look at a magazine for inspiration and boy was I inspired! I made a cute little lady bug holder for Valentine's Day. It could also be used for a favor for a birthday party or a tea. I think she is really cute!

I used the Perfect Setting die to make her body and then used the small heart punch for her "dots". The picture is a little fuzzy. It looks like she has something on her mouth but it must be a glare. I do not have the white gel pen or I would have drawn her mouth on, but I think the little heart shape from the 2 step Owl Punch worked for this project. I will add a little cello bag with Red Hots or M &Ms and she will be the perfect treat for a friend.

I would love to know what you think!

Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment