Friday, January 7, 2011

For I know the plans...

That is one of my favorite Bible verses. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  My wonderful Upline Sue Brummer have everyone on her team these wonderful pictures. I was truly inspired by the simplicity of the frame and the beauty of it.

I was inspired to make one for my wonderful friend Christine. She is a Thirty One consultant. She is awesome! She home-schools 3 children AND cares for a busy 2 year-old AND cares for her Mom AND she is a successful Thirty One consultant with a growing team. I don't know how she does it!

This is one of the things that I made for her.

I added some Rhinestones after I took the picture because it needed bling. The colors are Melon Mambo and Basic Black. These are really close to the Thirty-One colors.

Not sure what Thirty-One is? Check it out here!

I will share more on what else I am making for her next week! You will not want to miss it!

Check back soon or subscribe and don't miss out on any posts!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment