Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Not sure why this didn't post, but here it is!

Hello Stampers,

Happy New Year! I am so excited for 2011 for so many reasons. I love a fresh start and taking the time to reflect, set goals and dream of what could be. I don't usually make resolutions, but rather I set goals. This year a BIG goal of mine and my husband is to be debt free. We took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and learned a lot of things. We don't have a lot of debt but since we bought a new house a few years ago we have been putting too many things on the charge card. I want to stop doing that.

I have many goals for my Stampin Up! business as well. I want to learn more techniques to share with my customers and friends. The list goes on and I won't bore you with them all. I would love to hear some of your goals or resolutions. Please leave a comment for me!

Happy New Year! I hope that you are BLESSED in 2011!!!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment