Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am alive!

I know. I know. I KNOW! It has been too long since I have posted anything. Life Happens. I have good intentions and then something always gets in my way. I had lost a months worth of posts. I was really bummed about that. I will try to recover those posts, but never fear! I have some fresh projects I have been working on.

Changes have been happening in my life. Change is good. I like change. I need change. I get stuck in a rut and need something or someone to shake me and make me look at things differently. Well ladies, I have been shaken. Lets see what happens now!

I have so many things to share that I don't even know where to begin!

Maybe I should start with Valentine's Day! here goes!

I know you have all seen the cute coffee cups holders that were floating around the internet and even right here on my own blog. I decided to just use the cup and viola!



How cute are these?

I used a 12 oz Dixie brand coffee cup and took it apart. I traced the template on that back of my Designer Series Paper and made these cute cups. I added the tag to make it look like a tea bag. I LOVE TEA!!! This was one of the days that I thought I was a brilliant mother of all mothers! We all have those days don't we? ")  I filled them heart shaped brownies a-la Little Debbie Cakes and some other Valentine candy. Needless to say, the teachers were thrilled to get them. I was blessed to make them smile! God is good!!



My pictures are not the best, but you get the idea.


I will be making more of these for my friends for Mother's Day. Simple and easy to make. What's not to love?

Moving along to my youngest son Owens offerings for his classmates for Valentine's Day. He was very proud of these. I helped a lot and he worked his magic on the Big Shot.



Simple and easy. Again, whats not to love?

More Valentine's shares to come! Please check back!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment