Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little bit of Christmas

I know that I didn't share too many Christmas projects this year. I am sorry for that. Sometimes things get crazy and the I have good intentions that never get finished. Does that happen to you? Here is one of the "good intentions" that did get done. These cute little candy treats were for my Pre-school class that I teach at our church. I have a small group in the early service and these were quick and easy to make.

Here is a close up of the poem. I am not sure where it came from, but I love it. If you would like a copy, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will send a copy to you.

I printed these out on regular printer paper and attached them to Real Red card stock. I used some Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon to tie them on to the 1x8 skinny bags that were bought from Clearbags.com I stamped the image in Real Red and attached with a stampin dimensional.

These little bags will be re-appearing soon for Valentine's Day!

Enjoy!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment