Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A pretty little organizer!

I had made this in November or October and meant to share it with you (you all know how that goes!).

 As you know, I am a huge blog hopper and I have certain blogs that I subscribe to. Inking Idaho is one of my favorite blogs to visit. Becky Roberts is a stampin genious and we sort of have the same style if you could call it that. Each October she releases her 12 Days of Christmas Tutorials. I have them all. They are great and not just for Christmas, you can use the projects for any occasion.

This bulletin board was cased from her tutorial. I love how it turned out and I am going to change out the snowflake for a heart in February. I used the Jolly Holiday DSP as instructed in the tutorial. I LOVE this paper. Plus, it is really not just for Christmas.

My wonderful hubby hung it for me. I want to stick photos of my boys or cards for inspiration, but right now it just makes me happy to look at it. It is hung right about my computer so I look up at it every so often when I am working and it just makes me smile. I think we all need something like that in our lives, just a little something to make you smile.

Happy Stampin,
Melissa

1 comment: