Monday, January 10, 2011

Not sure what to think...

Hello Stampers,

I have been trying out new card styles and found a tutorial for a pocket card here. I have seen them around in various forms and never made one. Here is my first attempt. I am so not in the mood for Valentine's Cards yet (I better get in the mood soon! I have a class next week!) so I decided to change some colors. I used Cherry Cobbler (Yummy! I love this color!) and Basic Black with Very Vanilla. This card is just a proto-type. It still needs something. Maybe bling or a sentiment for the outside? I don't know. What do you think?

Here is a peek of what the inside looks like. I wanted a note card style and I am thinking about adding 2 more cards to have it as a note card holder, but that would defeat the purpose of just having a card.


I used Elements of Style stamp set. I love this set. I might try adding the sentiment from Just Believe and see how that goes. I am still in the "I'm not sure phase". I am so much better at 3D creations than cards but wanted to come up with something that is just my own.

I would love to know what you think! Please post a comment and share your thoughts on my card.

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment