Monday, February 1, 2010

Ta Da!

Isn't this cute! I love it! I saw this online and knew that I had to make one. My SU! order did not come yet (Wednesday!!) so I improvised. I used Chocolate Chip Card stock, Bella Rose DSP, the new Sweet Pea felt flowers (2010 Occasions Mini) and the chocolate chip epoxy brads. That is sort of hard to see because it is in the middle of the Sweet Pea flower. I did use Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon but you can't see that in the picture. My next one will be made with the new Sweet Pea Designer paper. I can't wait to show you.

I will be teaching this as a class. So please check my Stampin' Up! website for more info! If you want to make one for yourself. Click here and it will take you to where I purchased the fabulous tutorial. A special thanks to Becky Roberts for here awesome tutorials! You are so talented! Thank you for sharing you!!

If you are interested in making this adorable purse and cannot make it to my classes, please email me at stampin4him@gmail.com for more info!

Have a great day,
Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment