Friday, February 26, 2010

Stampin' Up! meets Thirty One!

Here are some cards that I designed for my friend Christine. She just became a Thirty One consultant and is so excited! You can check out her website here. She wanted some cards to give as "Thank You's" and have each guest attending sign their name on the card. I thought that was a lovely idea! The cards are "Easel Cards". They are so pretty. Let me know what you think!


This card was made using the Stampin' Up! Big shot Die called Top Note. That is a favorite of mine. You NEED a Big Shot! They are the best. I used Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock. I cut the edges using the new Sale-A-Bration scalloped edge punch. Ask me how you can get one of these for FREE! I used Basic Black ink and the sentiment from Trendy Trees. That is a very verstaile little stamp set. To finish everything off and add some bling I used a rhinestone brad. Too cute!



To make this card I used Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink Card stock. I added some designer series paper from the 2010 Occasions mini called "Sending Love". This is gorgeous paper. I have to force myself to use it (not really) because I just want to keep it all for myself. :) I used the Curly Label punch and folded it in half to make the mini purse. I added some Pretty In Pink grosgrain ribbon to make a handle and stamped the same sentiment from Trendy Trees in Chocolate Chip ink. I also used the Scalloped edge punch again. I love the way this looks. It also helped to hold the card in place.



I hope that you like these cards. Please leave me a comment! I love comments!

Have a great day! We are NOT getting snow today for once. Hooray!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment