Saturday, January 30, 2010

My new purse!

I finally finished my rag quilt purse today. I am not a person who sews by any stretch of the imagination, but it is done. My wonderful, fabulous Aunt Patty did the majority of the sewing and I just finished the straps and attached them. I chose to not add the flap closure strap and button for this one. I can always go back and add it later. I really loved this fabric. I am thinking I might have to get more before it is gone. Tell me what you think. We (My Aunt and I) will be selling these if anyone is interested. Please email me for more information.
 

This purse pattern was created by Angie Juda. You can check out her fabulous blog here.

I am off to create another purse...this one is made out of card stock! Wait until you see it!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment