Friday, February 26, 2010

Look what I made! An Ink Pad Holder!

I was using an old rubbermaid bin to store my stamp pads in and hated it. I have been toying around with the idea of buying or should I say investing in the wonderful stamp pad holder from Stampin' Up! I will eventually get that one, but I needed something to put on my beautiful shelves that my wonderful upline Sue Brummer gave me. You see, I have 3 wonderful boys and I can see my stamp pad caddy being spun out of control and all of my stamp pads flying a high speeds all over my house. I had tried to purchase one I found online, but it has been backordered since before Christmas. How frustrating! I even looked at the lovely ones that were made of wood, but again, that is an investment. I FINALLY found this wonderful blog that had a FREE tutorial on how to create a stamp pad holder. I can just say that the directions were very clear and easy to understand. I made it in less than an hour including cutting time and I LOVE IT!!!! I want to make one for my ribbons and maybe even for my Big Shot dies! Here is where I found the tutorial. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment