Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new look for my blog!

I have been attempting to change the look of my blog for several months. I bought My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! and have been seeing others design cute blogs with it. I knew I had to make one too! There are several great tutorials out there showing you what to do. I tried and tried, but no luck. I finally posted my sad story on Splitcoaststampers and help arrived in the form of an blog angel named Debbi. She has been so wonderful. She helped me walk through every step until she found my error. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for her. God sends people across our path every day. Sometimes we miss an opportunity to really see the good in people. I am happy to say that I didn't miss it in Debbi. God used her to bless me with a gift and I am trully, eternally grateful!

THANK YOU DEBBI! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

I know I will be changing the blog again soon, so stay tuned!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment