Saturday, March 20, 2010

Post It Note Purse

I saw a cute Post It Note purse here and knew that I had to make one of my own. I have a friend that sells Thirty One purses and have been making cards for her. How cute would this be to hand to a customer?

Supplies Used:
Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White Card Stock, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Misc. Accessories: Rhinestone brad, Basic Black 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, silver brads
Punches: Large tag punch (hidden behind the flower), corner rounder
Big Shot! (You NEED one of these!) Blossom Party Die

I will be making more of these for sure. Super easy and cute! A perfect teacher or Mother's Day gift.  I will work on making a quick and easy tutorial for these soon.

Are you interesting in purchasing supplies needed for these cute Post It Note purses? Please click here to place an order!
 I will be having kits available on my "Kits" page soon.

Have a great day! I am off to watch NEW MOON!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment