Friday, January 22, 2010

New Felt Flowers

As a reward/incentive to being Certified for the My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up! gave everyone who completed the tests these adorable felt flowers. They are in the 2010 Occasions Mini catalog. You can click on the image in my side bar and view them now. I was hoarding them (because they are so cute!) and decided that I needed to create something. I had purchased a clear plastic business card holder from Staples a while ago and decided to jazz it up. It took all of 3 minutes to come together. I love it! The picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the gist. I used some scrap Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon and layer 2 flowers and a leaf and TA-DAH! I think it is cute and it makes me smile to look at it. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!


1 comment: