Monday, January 4, 2010

New Baby Card


My darling husband came home and said that he needed a card for his boss because she just had a baby. I had no idea what to make and had no "baby" stamp sets. I am a fairly new demonstrator and "baby" sets are not my top priority. After about 5 minutes I came up with this quick and easy card. I used Baja Breeze, Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock. The image is from Fun and Fast notes stamp set that I got in my starter kit. (Hooray for SU!). I used retired DSP paper that the name escapes me right now. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment after this post. Not too bad with no time to think. Next time I will use "baby" images from My Digital Studio. I just thought of that as I was typing this post. My Digital Studio has a TON of stamp sets that I do not own right now.

Have a great day!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. very cute card. I give it a thumbs-up.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with the card, you are so good with all that craftiness....Tasha

    ReplyDelete