Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm baaacck! Did you miss me?

I'm back after 2 rounds of stomach flu! I am praying that we are finally done with it. Here are some of the things I was up to while caring for my family and recovering myself.

I was blessed with 2 nice cabinets for storing all my Stampin' Stuff! Thank you Sue Brummer! You are an awesome upline! I have officially taken over my dining room for now. I am hoping that next year I will be able to move into my own room. I am planning on making some cute curtains to cover the shelves so that when company comes over it looks better. I feel very organized and much more productive. Plus, I like looking everything so nice and neat. It makes me feel good! :)

Here is a card that we made at Club on Thursday. It is really cute and simple. If you are interested in joining my Stamp Club or want more info, please contact me.


I used Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock. I added texture using my Big Shot and a polka dot texture plate. I can't wait to get my polka dot texture folder. The new embossing folder is in the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog. Please check out my side bar for more info. I used a Sweet Treat cup and the new Something Sweet stamp set, also from the 2010 Occasions Mini. I used the clear mount set. I LOVE these new clear blocks. They are so easy to store and use! You can check them out on my side bar as well. They are in the new 2010 Occasions Mini.

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment