Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Purses!

My wonderful friend Christine came to me to help her make some purses for her team of Thirty One Gifts consultants. Here are some of the ones that we came up with. I always enjoy making cards with Christine. We have a lot in common and when I am quiet she is not! We are a great team!

Ahhh...another Top Note purse. These are so easy to make and I love them. I used my favorite DSP for this one. Greenhouse Gala. I am going to try and make some with the new Springtime Vintage DSP from the Occasions Mini.

Inside the purse was a scripture that went along with the Bible Study that they had for their training. How wonderful it is that you can have a Bible Study with a group of women from a Direct Marketing group!


Here is one that has another of my favorite DSP. This is from Love Letter DSP. I used a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and a Rhine Stone to give it a little bling. We all could use a little bling right?


And last but not least we made some cute post it note holder purses using up some old In Color card stock and DSP. I love it when I can make a cute project and use up left overs too!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment