Sunday, March 20, 2011

What is Valentine's Day with out chocolate?

Okay, I am back. What can I say? I am on a roll here. Today I am sharing some yummy chocolate desserts that I made for my family for Valentine's Day. These were the best ever cupcakes I have had in my life. Seriously. For real. YUMMMMMM!!

I have one word for everyone. Okay, maybe 2 words. Chocolate. Ganache. I have never made it before and let me tell you that it is so easy and so goooooooooddddd! Yum!

Don't they look yummy?

I had some batter left over so I made these cakes too.

These are the cakes that my family and I ate for Valentine's Day. We each had one and then shared the chocolate love that is ganache all week with the cupcakes.

Is your mouth watering yet? Would you like the recipe for these babies?

Well here it is!

I am a HUGE fan of the Pioneer Womans blog. I found her blog one day and have been hooked. I have made several of her recipes and I love her humor. And her dog. And her kids. She makes me laugh.  You can visit her here.

I would love to know what you think about the recipes. Please leave a comment! Bloggers LOVE comments!

No stampin today. I am off to try Ree's Devil Dogs! YUM!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment