Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Great Gifts for Giving!

Hello Stampers!

I hope you enjoyed yesterdays projects from my Great Gifts for Giving Class. Today I am going to share 2 more projects. If you haven't already signed up, now is the time to do it!

These little wooden block are great. I am already imagining a ton of other uses for them. These feature our Jolly Holiday DSP. I LOVE this paper! So versatile and not just for Christmas. I am planning on putting my sons' picture in them and giving them to family. I think this is something that is not just for Christmas. Don't we all need a little J O Y in our lives all year round, not just a Christmas?


This is my favorite gift of all. I love snowmen. He is just too cute! I can't take credit for him though. He was created by another wonderful Melissa (") The Stamp Doc. You can check out her blog here. She has a great tutorial. I think she is wonderful and she is so generous to share her creations and tutorials! I LOVE THAT!!

Join me tomorrow for some more Great Gifts for Giving! It is not too late to sign up for my class. You can check out the details here!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment