Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keep It Simple Silly!

Hello Stampers!

I know we can all relate to the saying, "Simplify". I see that word all the time on cute little signs. I, myself wanted to put that on my walls to remind myself to just keep it simple. I find that as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that I cannot just keep it simple. I have to add something, just one embellishment at least. Well ladies, today I DID IT! I just kept it simple, real simple. One layer card and no embellishments or bling of any kind. I really liked the results. What do you think?
Just a simple Thank You card using the Day of Gratitude stamp set. I just used Old Olive ink and stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. Simple!

I liked these so much that I made a box and some more cards and gave them to my hostess on Thursday night. I hope she liked them! Tell me what you think Debbie!


The box was very simple and just used a regular sheet of card stock. I added the bow and sentiment to give it a little extra something (it was for a gift after all!) and I really liked the way it turned out. Simple.


I made more of these cards in different colors to send out to customers. I used Cherry Cobbler (my new favorite red) and Rich Razzleberry. I love them! Simple!

To order supplies to make these cards, please click here.

Happy Stampin!
Melissa

P.S. Check back on Monday for the projects that we will be making for my Great Gifts for Giving Class this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment