Monday, November 8, 2010

Great Gifts for Giving Class

Hello Stampers,

This Friday and Saturday I am having my Great Gifts for Giving class. Last year it was a success so I decided to continue it. We will be making 8 Great Gifts for Giving (or keeping). It is not too late to sign up. Just email me to let me know what time you will be coming. Classes are help 9-11 and 6-8pm. Hope you can be there!

One of the 8 projects we are making is this cute little brag book! I made one of these last year for my Mom for Mother's Day and she loved it. She will be getting another one this year for Christmas!

I used Baja Breeze card stock as the base. Whisper White and Blushing Bride to coordinate with the Candy Cane Christmas DSP. I won the new Northern Frost die from my Upline so I had to use them to coordinate with the paper and a little Rhinestone bling to make it shimmery.

Our next project that we will be making are these great coasters. I love the Dasher stamp and had to use him this year. These are very easy to make and I love the simplicity of them.


These were stamped with Chocolate Chip craft ink.

Check back tomorrow for some more projects from my class and don't forget to register today!!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment