Monday, August 16, 2010

It's all in the bag!

I am so excited!! I was able to get my Greenhouse Gala bag!! This bag was offered to Stampin' Up! Convention go-ers this year. I was not able to go (didn't sell enough stamps!) but I will be going to Regionals in Baltimore this year, whoo hoo! Stampin' Up! was so thoughtful and was 2 steps ahead of the game for us non-convention go-ers and made this tote available to us! Hooray! Of course I ordered one! I LOVE this bag! It fits all of my goodies and it is gorgeous to boot. It matches the wonderful new Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (#117167 pg. 173 IB&C).


Here is the front. It has so many cool pockets that fit our accessories perfectly!



Here is the back. It has a large zippered pouch that can hold up to 7 stamp pads! Of course I broke the zipper or it was broken already, not sure. However, Stampin' Up! is such a wonderful company that they are sending me a new one soon! Hooray for Stampin' Up!

No cards today. You can get a sneak peek at one of my scrapbook pages in my new bag above!

Happy Stampin!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment