Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Card for Crystal!

Happy Birthday Crystal! I had such a good time at your workshop, I hope you did too! I had to share your card with everyone. I added an extra layer to her card so that everyone could sign it and wish her a Happy Birthday!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red and Very Vanilla
Inks: Certainly Celery, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon
Big Shot (Do you have one of these yet?) and the new Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder

The colors don't show up well in this picture. I think my sons play with my camera and mess with the settings. Either that, or I am just camera challenged. It is probably the latter!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment