Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Card Organizer for Crystal

Hello Stampers! I have been busy this week. I created an awesome card organizer for my friend and Hostess. This was her Hostess gift for hosting a workshop for me this past week. She was so excited to see it! She loves Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive together so of course I used them for her gift. I also used the beautiful but retired Cottage Wall DSP. I love this paper too! Stampin' Up! does offer the same pattern in the new colors called Sunny Garden. I really like this paper! It is item #119831 on page 174 of the new 2010 IB&C.




I found a tutorial for this here. I actually made 4 boxes and used Sticky Strip to put them all together. I wrapped the DSP around the base and used some retired ribbon to cover the seams. The new Island Floral die was used to create the large flower, Boho Blossoms punch was used to create the smaller flower. I used the 2 step bird punch for the leaves. I love that punch, it is so versatile!

Please let me know what you think! I would love to hear your comments!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment