Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Something old is something NEW!

I knew that once I made one card using the Watercolor Trio set from our Summer Mini catalog that I would make so many more. Not one to try and re-invent the wheel I changed up the colors of this card and wow! I love it! This set is so versatile! Simple color changes make a big difference.

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio
Card stock: Whisper White, Old Olive and Melon Mambo
Ink: Old Olive and Melon Mambo
Ribbon: Melon Mambo grosgrain polka dot
Misc. Big Shot (you need one of these!), square lattice embossing folder, scallop oval punch and oval punch, stampin dimensionals

Here is another card I made with the same set. This card was cased from a card that my wonderful upline shared at a swap.


The picture is not the best but the card is beautiful!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio
Card Stock: Old Olive, So Safron and Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write markers
Misc.: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, oval punch, Dazzling Diamonds

I would love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment.

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment