Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watercolor Trio


I finally broke down and got this stamp set. I liked it when I first saw it and it was on my list. There are so many great Stamp sets in the 2010 Summer Mini Catalog that I had to pace myself. Yesterday I got my shipment and whipped out this card. I think it is so elegant. I will be using this card for my Great-Aunt Elizabeth's birthday card. She will be 94 in July and I think she will love this card. I cased the concept from a card on Splitcoast Stampers. I am not sure of her name, but if it was you, Thanks so much for sharing!


Supply List:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain (this is retiring so order TODAY!!)
Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio (2010 Summer Mini)
Accessories: Big Shot (you need one of these!), Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval punch and oval punch, stampin' dimensionals
, dazzling diamonds
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card! The colors are gorgeous together and really pop. I am off to make it in Melon Mambo now.

Happy Stampin'
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment