Thursday, July 22, 2010

Joyful Joy Fold Card

Hello Stampers,

I saw a beautiful card while I was blog hopping and knew that I had to make one. It is called a Joy Fold card. Very easy to make and what a WOW! card it is. I found a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. I am using the wonderfully delicious new Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!

Sorry the picture is not very good. My son likes to experiment with camera settings and poor old Mom doesn't know how to fix them.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Card Stock: Early Expresso, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Misc. Boho Blossom punch, Silver Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here is another card that I made using a Joy Fold card. This was for my sister and her fiance' Jason. They are getting married on September 25th! I am so excited for them. The card was for her shower.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Blissful Bride
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White
DSP: Cottage Wall
Ink: Black Staz-On, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write marker
Misc.: Boho Blossom punch, Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals and Dazzling Diamonds

I hope these cards inspire you to create some of your own. I would love to see your creations! Please email me your pics and I will post them on my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment