Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long Time no post!

I know, I know. I have been gone from blogging world for a long time. I am so sorry. I have been sick and now I am better. I have a TON of things to share so I am going to dig right in and show you....

Tonight is the premier of Twilight Saga: Eclipse! I am so excited about this movie. Eclipse is my favorite book out of the whole group. I love each book individually but if I had to pick a favorite, Eclipse would be the one.

I was struggling with what to make everyone and was checking my email and saw this post.  I knew my searching was over. Cute and simple. They are sooooo easy to make and I added my own touch for my friends. I am going to put in some candy and a bookmark for them. I know it will put a smile on their faces and I love that. That is the reason that I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. To share what I love!

For my version of the boxes I used Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White card stock. I am sticking with the theme of the book covers. I added Dazzling Diamonds to Edward's name. It sparkles like he does.

I would love to know what you think! Bloggers LOVE comments.

I am off to make some more posts so stay tuned!

Happy Stampin,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment