Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blissful Bride

I created this card using the new Blissful Bride (#120036) set in the Summer Mini Catalog. My sister is getting married in September and this will be her Bridal Shower invitation. I also entered this as a swap for our Team Meeting on Saturday and won a $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate from Janet Wakeland! I was so excited and surprised! I have been truly blessed by this and I give God all the praise for blessing me with this gift.


Supplies:
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence
Ink: Black Staz-On, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot (you need one of these!), Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Oval Scallop Frame, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Silver Brad, and Two step bird punch (just the leaves), Dazzling Diamonds

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoy this card. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Happy Stampin',
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment