Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mini Scrapbook and More


Hello All!

I have been a busy girl this week. I have commited to cleaning off my desk (almost done!) and making some Stampin' Up! goals (done) and making projects. I want to back track a little and share some things. Hi, My name is Melissa Goodwin and I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Well, I don't need to go back that far, but I truly love what I do! I sometimes forget to share that with everyone. I am trying to "jump start" my business and I have been setting some goals for my business (cleaning off my desk) as well as some personal goals (spending more time with my family). I want to share these goals with you, my friends and family. I think it is important to keep you informed and to keep me accountable. As I share my goals with you over the next few days I challenge you to keep me accountable. Send me a email saying, "Hey! How is it going with _____. Insert my goal here. Sometimes I just need encouragement or just a kick in the pants to get me going. With that being said, I will share a business goal with you. I want to update my blog at least 4 times a week. I am planning on having some theme days and even offering challenges with prizes. How does that sound? Great! I knew you would love it!

Here is what I am sharing with you today. I have a pile of tutorials that I print out that is over taking my desk. I challenged myself to complete them and file them or plan them as projects. This is the first one that I have completed and I LOVE IT!! I am sending it to my Mom. I am planning on filling it with pictures of my sister and I, my boys and a few blank pages so she can add pictures of her choice. I will also add a tutorial for it on my tutorial page (that is another goal).


Supply List:
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Old Olive
DSP: Sending Love (Time is running out if you want to order this!)
Punches: XL Fancy Flower, Boho Blossoms, 1/2 inch circle
Misc. Accessories: Crimper, paper piercing tool and rhinestone brad

I would love to hear what you think! Please post comments! Bloggers love comments!

Have a great day!
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment