Monday, April 19, 2010

Look what I made this weekend!

On Saturday I attended an awesome training by my up-up-upline the wonderful Connie Heisey. She is so inspirational and shares my love of stamping and the Lord. I am so blessed to be a part of her life.

We made some make and takes and these are my favorites. The other one I goofed so it will not be appearing on my blog at this time. My "blooper" cards are a whole other blog!


I think this card is so elegant. This is from a new set in our 2010 Summer Mini called "Elements of Style". I stamped the image with Black Stazon and colored the flowers with an Aqua painter and re-inkers. It was so simple and the results were just beautiful. Add some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and a pearl and viola! A masterpiece! I have to admit that I don't use my Aqua painters a lot. I will be dusting them off and using them more after this.



This card is just too fun. Another set from the 2010 Summer Mini. This stamp set is called Sweet Scoops. It is fun and I was excited to make this card because I pre-ordered this stamp set. Another perk of being a consultant is getting sneak peeks of up and coming new items. You will see more of this stamp set for sure. How cute would this be as an invitation to an Ice Cream party.

Please check my other pages as I have been working hard to add more pictures. I have added pictures for out upcoming Stamp Camp in May and a Card Kit.

Keep checking back. It is my goal to post several times a week if not once a day! You won't want to miss FREEBIE FRIDAY and some blog candy!

Now is the time to book a workshop! They are so much fun, you get FREE stuff and I pamper all of my Hostesses. Click here for more info.

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment