Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation!

Stampin' Up has announced that we are having a Color Renovation! I am so excited!! I am really excited about the color collections and cannot wait to get my hands on them and start playing!

Here are the details:
4 Color Collections, Brights Collection, Neutrals Collection, Regals Collections and Subtles Collections. 29 colors are being retired, 10 colors are returning from previous "In Colors" and there will be 5 new shades! I am really excited about the returning colors and new shades. Some colors have even switched teams!

To view and print the new color collections, click here. I am attempting to post them on this blog, but apparently I am not savvy enough for that. :) I will have to wait for my son to help his poor momma.

Click here to view and print the list of retiring colors. I am not too sad to see these colors go. I didn't use them too much. The colors I do have I will still use. If you have any of these colors and you love them don't dispair! They will not be retiring until June 30th so now is the time to stock up on re-inkers, markers and card stock. To place an order with me, please click here.

As soon as I get more info I will post it all here and send emails. I will be more than happy to be a shoulder to cry on (if you are sad about the changes) or be there to answer any questions. This is a very exciting time for me as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I am here to help you!

Thanks for reading and Happy Stampin!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment