Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still busy stamper...



Here are some more pics of things I have been working on. I wanted to make something cute for my son Joshua's classmates and I think this fit the bill. I used the Sweet Treat cups from Stampin' Up! and made a card and gift all in one.

I cut a regular paper lunch sack so that it measures 8 1/2 inches. To do the snowman part I used whisper white, real red and bashful blue card stock. I used the Snow Buddies stamp set (the little snowman) and cut the hole using the 1 3/4 circle punch and inserted the sweet treat cups. I found micro marshmallows at a cute little bulk food store (thanks Becky!) and filled the cup. Inside the bag I stamped snowflakes from the Christmas Punch stamp set and filled the bag with a cocoa packet. I closed them using whisper white ribbon and the slot punch.

I would love to hear what you think! Please leave me a comment or email me.

If you would like to place an Stampin' Up! order click here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 22. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I like how you used a paper bag. How did you do the sweet treat cups? Is there a window to access the marshmallows?
    anitamocha@charter.net

    ReplyDelete