Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Check it out!

I am a huge blog-hopper. I could get lost in blogs all day if my kids would let me. They are a great tool to communicate and share ideas. I have been inspired by so many blogs that I have found. Imagine my surprise when someone noticed my humble blog! Check out this awesome blog that found me! They have some really great projects created by some very talented women. A project that I created for my son Joshua's class is featured there! Too cool!

I just wanted to take the time and say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! God gave us the most awesome gift ever...His son! Take time to thank Him today!

Check back soon. I will be re-vamping my blog or at least trying to over the next few weeks. I will also have some Valentine's ideas coming soon.

Merry Christmas,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment