Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy Little Stamper!


Hello All,

I haven't been updating my blog very much these past few weeks because I have been a busy little stamper! Take a look at what I have been making.

This little box (and the other 6 that I made) is going to some of my son Joshua's teachers. The inspiration and tutorial can be found here.

I used Kraft, whisper white and real red card stock. I sponged the edges with close to cocoa ink. I also used chocolate chip and real red ink for the stamps.
Inside the boxes are a gingerbread cookie, cocoa packet and chocolate stir stick.

I am re-vamping it for my Valentine's Stamp Camp on January 9 and 11th. Please check out my Stampin' Up! website for info or to sign up. My Stamp Camps are also available to order. Please email me for me info at stampin4him@ gmail.com

I will be making more posts today so check back soon!

Merry Christmas!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment