Friday, December 31, 2010

Some Family Pics

I don't usually share pictures of my family but I did have some cute ones that I will be making some My Digital Studio projects with and wanted to share. I will share the projects when they are finished.

This is my son Joshua. He is 6 and LOVES to "help" in the kitchen. Since I have all boys I will take all the help that I can get!


This is me with my son Joshua (in blue) and Owen (in red). My oldest is taking the picture and hubby is probably still eating. Every Christmas we visit this wonderful little restaurant for breakfast with Santa. They always have great antique decorations and yummy food. We have come to this same restaurant since I was Joshua's age so it has been a really long time and I have wonderful memories of all my family members here. That is really one of the reasons that I love Christmas so much. The family traditions and celebrations of our Lord and Savior Jesus' birth.

I am truly blessed to have wonderful family, friends and customers. You have all been gifts to me each and every day of the year!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment