Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gingerbread Goodies!

I know I have been gone for a wile, but I have been busy making cards, cookies and more! Here is a project that I made for a Club Member for Christmas. I am going to be changing them up for Valentine's Day and maybe adding some tea bags for Mother's Day.


I have seen these floating around the blogs. I did change mine up a little because I couldn't find the 16 ounce cups. I could only find 12 oz. cups so I made the boxes a little smaller. I will share the tutorial in my next few posts.

I used Real Red CS with Chocolate Chip and Early Expresso Ink. I also made a blue version of this with snow flakes but gave it away before I could take a picture of it. I hope that my friends liked them!

Happy Stampin,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment