Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wild about purses!

I love purses. I think that is an understatement if you see my craft room. I have purses of all shapes and sizes and colors. I think it is really amazing to see what you can make with paper if you let your imagination run wild.

I was walking through the mall the other day and saw this adorable straw purse. Instantly my mind was racing thinking how can I make a paper one? Enter the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up. This can be found on page 24 of the new Summer Mini catalog. After several attempts to make a purse I came up with this one. It is almost an exact replica of the one I saw at the store. It can hold 2-3 Ghiradeli chocolate square. What can be better than purses and chocolate?



Supplies Used:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Melon Mambo DSP
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Piercer, Mat pack, Floral Fusion Die, and silver brads

I would love to hear what you think. I will be posting a tutorial early next week. I have a Stampin' Up Team meeting tomorrow and Sunday so my weekend will be filled with Stampin' Up! Hooray! I am looking forward to meeting Robin Merriman. I follow her blog (she is amazing)!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment