Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Digital Studio is 1 day away!

I am so excited that you will be able to purchase the new My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! tomorrow! This is a GREAT product! So much more than Digital Scrapbooking, card making, calendars and so much more. I think the only limitation is your imagination!

I can't wait to show you all the goodies that I made with this wonderful software. Plus! If you host a $400 workshop in October you can get it for 50% off! How cool is that. Think Christmas presents and more!

Please email me to schedule your workshop now and you will get a little gift from me at your workshop. October is a perfect month to start planning for Christmas Cards if you haven't already. I also like to start making little gifts to give to neighbors and for people at my church. Who doesn't like a hand made gift?

Toodles,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment