Monday, September 28, 2009

I had to do it!

I had to add the Twilight Saga: New Moon movie countdown to my blog. I am a huge fan of the books. I mean, who doesn't love a story about true love? It is timeless. I know I am far from being a teenager but love is timeless and pure. For those of you who have been "17 awhile" please check out Twilightmoms.com this is a great website that is for older fans (over 25) of the book series. It is a nice, clean website to talk about the books, movies, discuss other books or just read info without all the texting teen speak. Enjoy!

I am a big fan of Young Adult Fiction. I just finished reading The Mortal Instruments series from Cassandra Clare. If you liked Twilight or even if you didn't, I encourage you to check out her books.

Check back soon for pictures of Stamp Camp! The projects were so cute!

Still Stampin,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment