Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love and Sympathy

Todays post is bittersweet. While I love the card, I hate that I have to use it. That is the problem with sympathy cards. If you have one, you will have to send it. I am just hoping that this one gives a big hug to the wonderful lasy that I have to send it to. She lost her wonderful husband suddenly on New Years Day.


This card was cased from Dawn O. I love her blog. You can see her original post here. My mantra this year is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" I love the simplicity of this card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Love and Sympathy Clear Mount
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive
Accessories: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder.

Like what you see? Join me for a class on February 9th. We will be making 3 cards and you will get this stamp set and more to take home with you.

Cost: $16.95 for Clear Mount Stamp Set Class
$20.95 Wood Mount Stamp Set Class

Please RSVP (email or phone) by January 19th so that I can pre-order your stamp sets for you to use at the class.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment