Monday, November 7, 2011

Wow!

I know I have been neglecting my blog. I have been so busy creating and stamping that I keep forgetting to post! Please forgive me. Between school, sickness and life time has just flown by. I can't believe that it has actually been 4 MONTHS since I last posted!

Here is a little something I have been working on for upcoming classes. I was challenged by my Upline to demonstrate an Advent Calendar using the new stamp set 25 and Counting in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I used a mini muffin tin for this calendar so that I could add little treats for my sons.

I am offering this as a class as well. Interested in joining me? Please check my website for times and dates. You can also RSVP from there as well.

Stay tuned...I will be posting up-close pictures of each day including the "recipe" I used to create this Christmas Keepsake.

Happy Stampin,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment