Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank You Card for the month!

Hello Stampers,

I have made a goal for myself to make Thank You cards for each of my customers. You would think that a person who sells stampin supplies and makes cards would have tons of cards on hand. I don't! I give them away. Which is good so I have made up bunches of Thank You cards to have on hand to send out. If you make a purchase with me this month you will get one of these cards!



Supplies:
Stamp Set: Simply Said
Ink: Black Staz-on, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Misc. Pumpkin Pie 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, Island Oasis DSP

I would love to know what you think!

If you would like to place an order click here!

Happy Stampin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment