Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hostess Incentives and More!


Just in time for the Holidays Stampin' Up! is offering a great gift with purchase! With every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) you will get your choice of any Decor Elements valued up to $16.95 for FREE! And there is no limit to your FREE items. If you order $150 or more you collect FREE Stamp sets and Hostess Benefits too. This will run through January 4 so get your lists ready.

Today I am showing you the cute box that I made for a Craft Fair that I went to in Gettysburg, PA this past weekend. I love the Real Red and Old Olive color combination. For detailed instructions please email me at stampin4him@gmail.com

For those of you that I was lucky enough to meet at the Fair I am offering a class special. You can attend any of my Stamp Camps for half-price, only $5! We make exciting projects, have fun and eat chocolate too!

Please checkout my website for more info on Stamp Camp dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment